Ingredients 1 pound salmon, cut into four fillets One 2-inch knob fresh ginger, peeled and grated 1/4 teaspoon sea salt […]
- 1 pound salmon, cut into four fillets
- One 2-inch knob fresh ginger, peeled and grated
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Cooked leeks, for serving
- Micro greens, for garnish
1. Rinse salmon in cold water and then place in a medium bowl; rub the grated ginger all over the salmon fillets. Sprinkle with sea salt and pour in the soy sauce. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap, and transfer to the fridge to marinate for 3 hours.
2. Pour the olive oil into a large sauté pan set over medium-high heat. When the oil is hot and glistens, add the salmon, skin side down, and cook for 4 to 6 minutes on each side.
3. Divide the fillets of salmon between plates and serve immediately. Serve with cooked leeks and garnish with a bit of micro greens.