It’s almost hard to believe because it is so ridiculously simple to make, as well! Hot out of the oven, […]
It’s almost hard to believe because it is so ridiculously simple to make, as well!
Hot out of the oven, you must top it off with some butter, salt and pepper and it’s absolutely heavenly!
Eat it fresh from the oven but don’t just stop there! I love to cut the kernels off the cob and use them in fresh salads and homemade chicken pot pies.
You can really taste the difference when you’re using fresh corn on the cob!
- corn on the cob
- Preheat oven to 400!
- Very generously season your cobs of corn with kosher salt and pepper.
- Add a pat of butter to the tops and roast on a jellyroll pan (lined with nonstick foil) for 35-45 minutes, or until starting to brown!
- While it’s cooking, turn the corn occasionally.
- Simple and completely amazing!!!
- Top off with a drop more butter fresh out of the oven!