Children have a hilarious logic of their own to try to make sense of the world. If parents could predict […]
Children have a hilarious logic of their own to try to make sense of the world.
If parents could predict their children’s actions, their lives would be way easier. But they only can guess what’s going on in their kids’ heads. Children are unpredictable, but we still love them more than anything in this world.
Here are some examples of child logic that can make parents laugh and cry at once.
1. Don’t make things complicated.
3. These parents don’t know yet that their child is a future designer.
4. This method definitely works.
5. “The way my son eats bananas.”
6. Happiness is a choice.
7. This boy nailed it. Creativeness matters.
8. “A birthday present from my 9-year-old.”
9. “She’s upset because she can’t have the corn oil that she’s convinced is apple juice.”
10. My brother asked, “Since when is there a Christmas squid?”