INGREDIENTS ½ cup coconut water ½ cup water 2 tsp cacao powder 2 tsp maple syrup 1 tsp raw cane sugar 1 generous dash cinnamon 4 […]
- ½ cup coconut water
- ½ cup water
- 2 tsp cacao powder
- 2 tsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp raw cane sugar
- 1 generous dash cinnamon
- 4 Tbsp flax seeds
- 4 Tbsp oatmeal
- 4 Tbsp coconut or soy yogurt
- 2 Tbsp raspberries
- edible flowers (optional)
- In a small bowl, mix cacao, maple syrup, raw cane sugar and cinnamon.
- Bring water and coconut water to the boil and pour over cacao-spice mix. Mix well.
- In another bowl, mix the flax seeds and oatmeal.
- Add the hot cacao mixture immediately to the oatmeal/flax mixture and stir well.
- Let sit for 10 minutes, stirring once in awhile.
- Transfer to the fridge and allow to rest for another 45 minutes.
- Layer chocolate flax seed pudding and coconut yogurt in a jar or bowl.
- Top with raspberries and edible flowers.