Potatoes that roast in the oven and get a crispy edge and tender center. They have such a great parmesan […]
Potatoes that roast in the oven and get a crispy edge and tender center. They have such a great parmesan garlic flavor and will be the perfect side!
- 2 pounds red potatoes, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- ½ cup grated parmesan cheese
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- ½ teaspoon oregano
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- chopped parsley for garnish
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Lightly spray a baking sheet with non stick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl add the olive oil, parmesan cheese, garlic, and oregano. Toss with the potatoes until coated and lay in a single layer on your baking sheet. Salt and pepper to taste. I also like to sprinkle additional parmesan on top.
- Roast for 30-35 minutes or until golden brown and crisp. Serve with parsley sprinkled on top.