INGREDIENTS 2 lb. yukon gold potatoes, quartered 1 c. white vinegar kosher salt Freshly ground black pepper 2 tbsp. olive oil chives, for […]
- 2 lb. yukon gold potatoes, quartered
- 1 c. white vinegar
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- chives, for garnish
- Flaky sea salt, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- In a large pot, combine potatoes, vinegar, and 1 tablespoon kosher satl, then add enough water to cover potatoes. Bring to boil, then reduce heat to simmer until the potatoes are tender, about 20 minutes. Drain potatoes and pat dry with a clean towel.
- Divide cooked potatoes between two large rimmed baking sheets. Drizzle potatoes with olive oil, season with salt and pepper and toss to combine. Bake until golden and crispy, about 20 minutes.
- Transfer potatoes to a serving dish. Garnish with chives and flaky sea salt and serve warm.