Ingredients boneless skinless chicken breast halves 2 tablespoons flour (with salt and pepper added) 2 tablespoons vegetable oil 1 tablespoon […]
- boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 2 tablespoons flour (with salt and pepper added)
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 cup mushroom, thickly sliced
- 1⁄2 cup light cream
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped (or use cilantro)
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Pound breasts until 1/4″ thick.
- Dredge in flour mixture.
- Heat oil over medium heat.
- Add chicken and saute about 7 minutes, turning once.
- Remove and keep warm.
- Add butter to frypan and increase heat to high.
- Add onion and mushrooms.
- Saute about 5 minutes.
- Reduce heat to low.
- Add cream, parsley, mustard and lemon juice.
- Bring to a boil stirring constantly.
- Add juices from chicken into cream mixture.
- Pour sauce over chicken and serve.