July 10, 2017 A Texas teen died Sunday morning while using her smartphone in a bathtub, according to reports. Madison Coe, […]
July 10, 2017
A Texas teen died Sunday morning while using her smartphone in a bathtub, according to reports.
Madison Coe, 14, was electrocuted taking a bath at her father’s home in Lovington, New Mexico.
Madison Coe, who is from Lubbock, Texas, had recently graduated from eighth grade at Terra Vista Middle School.
“It is with heavy hearts that Frenship independent School District mourns the loss of Madison Coe. We wish to share our heartfelt sympathy with her family and friends as we carry the burden of this tragedy together,” district officials said in a statement.
Friends created a GoFundMe page Sunday to raise money for her funeral.
“Our hearts go out to their family during this difficult time,” the GoFundMe campaign said.
Для отправки комментария вам необходимо авторизоваться.